Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!


Monday, 12 September 2011

10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend

1. Spending Saturday morning browsing through Bill Granger's new cookbook, Best of Bill was lovely. I ended up making these pancakes, which were captured beautifully in the book by Petrina Tinslay.
2. Loved these menu graphics I found when I ate in Byron.
3. A yellow house? Off.The.Scale charming!
4. The BT tower at sunset.
5. Buying fresh bread at the farmer's market.
6. I felt inspired by the saturated colours in this feature on apricots in Waitrose Kitchen. (Photograph by Laura Edwards; Food styling by Joss Herd; Styling by Tabitha Hawkins)
7. I liked the design of this alarm clock that encompasses the iPhone - clever!
8. Linda & Harriett's 2012 calenders are as beautiful as ever.
9. My new notepad is sure to only encourage my list-making addiction.
10. I liked these navy and gold polka dot plates.


  1. the pancakes look amazing, and these polka dot plates are so chic and cute..nice post :)

  2. Food, what a beautiful part of life! I can't decide which picture I like best, pancakes, fresh bread or those apricots! Ok, I must admit that yellow house is creeping up the list fast...!

  3. What a lovely weekend! I am seriously craving pancakes now!!!
    xo Allison

  4. How incredible are Bill Granger's recipes? You must try the corn fritters - they are the best! Sounds like a fab weekend :) xx

  5. I'm in love with that alarm clock ... do you know if it is available in London anywhere?

  6. Delicious looking pancakes indeed! And I love that alarm clock, such a great design! Have a good week Will :)

  7. oh my goodness your showing me pancakes & my tummys rumbling oh my days they look delicious.Ive not heard of Bill Granger but I will certainly check him out. I have just started a cookery corner on my blog a special page dedicated to cooking with my son. Pop on over & check out the recipes, I also have a prize give away to celebrate Finishing Touch Interiors 1st birthday id love you to come & visit :)

  8. can you believe that once again I'm going to tell you that I must go to Byron!?! MUST!
    what a cute notepad!

  9. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and
    inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do
    such a great job at such Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for
    one appreciate all you do!

    Silver Jewelry

  10. good to hear from you. your blog looks fantastic!

  11. i had to do a double take on that iphone alarm clock -- man, that's super clever!

  12. @Rachel - Yes, so FAB!

    @Marina - I'm not sure but I'll keep a look out.

    @Helena - We should go sometime!

    @Richard - Thanks, Mr.

    @Katrina - Clever, isn't it!

  13. LOVE LOVE the Yellow House!! So Fabulous!

  14. Those pancakes look delish and that clock is such a good find! I just showed it to J and he loved it too!
    Rachie xo

  15. Omg bread. All I want is bread now.

  16. such a gorgeous set of pics. always love your links. off to explore many of them.


Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails