1. Spending Saturday morning browsing through Bill Granger's new cookbook, Best of Bill was lovely. I ended up making these pancakes, which were captured beautifully in the book by Petrina Tinslay.
2. Loved these menu graphics I found when I ate in Byron.
3. A yellow house? Off.The.Scale charming!
4. The BT tower at sunset.
5. Buying fresh bread at the farmer's market.
6. I felt inspired by the saturated colours in this feature on apricots in Waitrose Kitchen. (Photograph by Laura Edwards; Food styling by Joss Herd; Styling by Tabitha Hawkins)
7. I liked the design of this alarm clock that encompasses the iPhone - clever!
8. Linda & Harriett's 2012 calenders are as beautiful as ever.
9. My new notepad is sure to only encourage my list-making addiction.
10. I liked these navy and gold polka dot plates.
1 hour ago