1. The gorgeous weather as I left London on Friday.
2. Watching the sunset during our road trip for a weekend in the countryside.
3. Admiring vintage cars on Saturday afternoon.
4. Waking up in the softness and simplicity of this room, where all that could be heard was the sound of birdsong, was total bliss.
5. I couldn't help but take this photo - it was like a scene out of Wind and The Willows!
6. Loved looking at all the old Tudor buildings in the small market towns we visited.
7. The colourful stripes on these beer barrels caught my eye.
8. Spending several hours walking around winding, cobbled streets was idyllic.
9. Happening upon a massive firework display late on Saturday night and then standing in the rain to watch them. Those impromptu moments in life are always the best, right?
10. Loved the colourful stripes on this rug.
12 minutes ago