1. Hampstead Summer Fete took me back to the childhood fete's I used to go to when we lived in the country. I loved the coloured bunting!
2. Seriously, Jack Spade. You need to stop with your knockout goods before I go bankrupt!
3. IKEA made a winner with these simple, colour stripe bolsters.
4. How darling is this horse ceramic?!
5. A lunchtime bottle and the weekend papers took up most of Saturday afternoon. Bliss!
6. Newly decorated, more industrial looking Starbucks outlets are popping up all over the city. I liked the warm glow from these pendant lights in the TCR branch.
7. It's not often we see skies like this in London, but I love it when we do.
8. You can't go wrong with this tea towel for £2.99.
9. Donna Wilson's Autumn/Winter collection looks set to be as charming as the last.
10. I like oversized 'W' letters, like this one at the W Hotel, Leicester Square.
3 hours ago