1. The lemon yellow hues of the products at Olive & Joy.
2. This classic mini digital camera.
3. Laundry just became stylish with this basket!
4. London is beautiful even on the greyest of days.
5. Jonathan Alder has a great summer dining range this season.
6. Sometimes the simplest and cheapest tees are the best, like this one from H&M.
7. My notebook totally wants to date this pencil.
8. I morned the end of Brothers & Sisters - here's a classic dinner party scene from Nora Walkers stunning backyard.
9. This knot doorstop is just the right level of nautical.
10. Peonies look pretty even before they've come into full bloom.