1. Scorching heat in Regent's Park on Saturday afternoon. Aren't the formal gardens just beautiful?
2. Carrying two bunches of Peonies back from Colombia Road flower market.
3. Wearing my favourite five pound stripe tee shirt on Saturday - it's super comfy!
4. Jumpin' by the flower beds!
5. Diet Coke tastes so much better out of a glass bottle.
6. Nice typography (and colour) at this Overground station.
7. I'd like this Cocopani umbrella to shade me at the beach, please.
8. Jonathan Adler's new mugs.
9. Colorado desert shoe.
10. Olive cushion.
40 minutes ago