1. A leisurely walk along the Southbank on Sunday morning.
2. This charming flower cart in Chelsea.
3. The Saturday afternoon flower demonstration at Anthropologie - how gorgeous is that bouquet?!
4. The striped awning on the Nigel Hall store in Covent Garden caught my eye.
5. Colour inspiration courtesy of the visual merchandising teams in Anthropologie.
6. On the way to my friend Rachie's 30th birthday party and engagement celebration.
7. Literally head over heels in love with this jug.
8. Receiving postcards from faraway friends (especially when they have a Christmas stamp in May!).
9. Blue and white stripe shoes.
10. Olives before dinner on Sunday evening.
26 minutes ago