Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 26 November 2010

Colour Cocktail: Chalky Grey and Warm Gold

Given the temperatures here in the UK are sub-zero this week, and with friends speaking of heavy snowfall in Vancouver and Seattle, I felt we'd all be in the mood for a warming colour cocktail to see us into the weekend. There are darker greys on the cards this week; their gentle tones make a great team when paired with a bold golden hue. If you're a modernista and like to keep things fresh, ask for your cocktail served with an extra dash of grey as this will serve well to lift the scheme. If, however, you're more akin to all things traditional, indulge in the glamour and decadence of gold by asking for a triple shot of honey-hued goodness. You can see below how a silver-grey table and accessories dominate the modern space, whilst on the right, golden tones keep things traditional with a hint of grey in the door to add dimension to the room.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

19 comments:

  1. My new fav color combo! very very chic!great post lovey xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour combo speaks to me big time. J'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the gold, that lamp and cushion is amazing. This cocktail of colours works beautifully. I hope you have a great weekend Will and keep warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep it is freezing over here, and just waiting for the snow here in Toronto. This is a perfect combination, the little gold number from Zara would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will I lovvve this color combination. It is so rich and appealing to me!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those metallic touches! Have a fabulous weekend, keep warm!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very chic! Habitat cushion is calling me!
    Happy Weekend Will
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very modern color combo. I'm on a grey kick right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So festive! And a great combo Will! Hear you're in some snow (just like us)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color combo, especially in winter. Adds a little sparkle when the sun goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so obsessed with that Pillow! Unexpected combo that I truly love. Have a great weekend Will, thanks for holding the fort down at Compai yesterday!
    ~Justina @compai

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll drink that color cocktail!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the combo- been thinking charcol gray and silver myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yum, gold and gray are my faves right now, will...

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes, yes and yes. My all time favorite color scheme!!
    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/11/colour-cocktail-chalky-grey-and-warm.html";