1. Saturday afternoons spent reading the weekend papers and eating your way through a cavernous bowl of chips kinda rock.
2. Manhattan is even more beautiful than I remembered.
3. Adding new hardware to our bedside tables has transformed them from drab to fab!
4. Hours seem like minutes when catching up with an old friend.
5. I've fallen head-over-heels in love with Real Simple magazine and I'm now on a mission to find a UK stockist.
6. A new craft magazine, Making, has just launched in the UK and my friend Perri writes an excellent column for them. There's also an awesome feature on giving old chairs a new twist by re-upholstering the base.
7. LetterboxCo is a must-stop shop for any stationery geeks.
8. I can't stop thinking about this industrial-style storage unit I saw in CB2.
9. Pottery Barn's fall styling ideas reminded me how every now and then their brand gets it so right.
10. Sweet Paul is like porn for food stylists.