1. Santorini, Greece is nothing short of breathtaking.
2. A £2 rug from IKEA adds the perfect touch of colour and texture to my entryway.
3. These two buildings in New York (heaven on 5th, anyone?) have matching rooftop gardens and I love it!
4. The Shannon Fricke ceramic I won arrived gorgeously packaged and bound. Thanks, Shannon!
5. I'm continually inspired by the work of Mariska Meijers and this pillow is a sure fire favourite.
6. Sweet Paul is my first stop for styling inspiration. Isn't this party layout adorable?
7. We found our new favourite place for olives.
8. The stores are teasing their new season windows; I can't wait to see their creative displays in full.
9. Me and Mr.Bazaar avoided the changing room assistant who was on the hard sell by messaging pictures of the items we were trying on despite being in side-by-side cubicles. We had a giggle but I still couldn't make my mind up!
10. Five years ago today I was rafting down the Colorado River - a memory I will always cherish.