1. Yes, I really was this excited to read - in *actual* print - my first ever issue of Domino! It's all thanks to the very kind and generous Julie from Chapman Interiors who sent me one of her back issues when she realised I had never seen a copy in print before. I devoured it cover to cover in one sitting and will post my highlights soon! In the meantime, please check out her lovely blog.
2. Coffee done so well. Love a good flat white.
3. Lunch on Saturday - broad bean, pea and rocket risotto with pesto garnish and crisp, rosemary bread.
4. Remember I was planning olives on Friday? Well, this little pot was one of several!
5. It's been a weekend of blogging awesomeness, really, because my BBB (blogging best bud) Tommy from Specs Appeal sent me this great little card. I'm a sucker for decent stationary and he got it spot on with that chevron pattern! Nice, huh!
6. I took this view from my hotel window as dusk fell when I was in Barbados a few years ago; I've been dreaming of this view most of Sunday.
7. As magazine covers go this is pretty much up there with the greats.
8. A bright blue barbeque? Errrm, yes please.
9. This kinda organisation is the way to my heart!
10. A french wedding, anyone?