Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 4 May 2010

{10 Things I Learned This Weekend...}

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York
New York, New York



1.  Empire State of Mind makes me feel like I can achieve anything every single time I hear it
2. The new Aubin & Wills summer 2010 almanac has been shot in the most beautiful locations
3. I've fallen for the yellow raincoat (above) from Aubin & Wills
4. Steve Carell is very funny in Date Night
5. Kim Catrall, Ewen McGregor and Pierce Brosnan put in an impressive performance in The Ghost


6. I'm addicted to carbs - pasta, potatoes, bread - you name it, I want it!
7. Home Sense have some absolute gems hidden away (more on that soon)
8. It's super fustrating when you go to your local coffee shop to do work and you arrive to find the wifi is broken
9. I should really start saving for a Greek holiday
10. Breakfast in bed is a lovely way to start the day

Did you all have a lovely weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention that song, I was singing along to it on my way to work in the morning. :) It makes you feel alive and powerful! I love Alicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will,
    Just a little note to say that I've left you the Beautiful Blogger Award over here:
    http://checksandspots.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-love.html
    Your blog is my daily delight...and inspiration...
    If you feel like playing along, please just share some of the blogs that are inspiring you at the moment. No big deal though if you don't want to.
    Thanks for making my day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome piece, will. love the dude's shoes in the second image...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - Homesense does has some gems. Can't wait for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. you know i LOVE that song.
    2. i love learning new things on the weekends.
    3. you NEED to rock that coat. i looooove it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, as the day has gone on I must have checked out that coat a zillion times...time to get the credit card out...!

    Thank you for your lovely comments guys! Not surprised Empire State of Mind is rocking for people all over the world - it's so powerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/05/10-things-i-learned-this-weekend.html";