Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Monday 26 April 2010

{Office Inspiration: Grey and Orange}

The reason I think this office is so great is because it's achieveable and accessible. Don't get me wrong, I love dreamy, OTT styling as much as the next slave to interiors, but every now and again it's lovely to think: I could easily achieve that look. Teaming the cool grey hues with vibrant orange accents was a good move, as they are clearly best friends. Plus, it would be easy to get the look with a lick of this paint, a couple of these units and this fantastic lamp. Sorted!

Image: Living Etc

2 comments:

  1. I am all for accessability. Great post Will, and I loved the magazine in the oven quip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would go down so well in my house...

    Me: Darling, I'm painting the office grey, okay?

    Darling: No, too miserable.

    Me: Did I mention the orange?

    Darling: Where's the paint, I'll help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/04/office-inspiration-grey-and-orange.html";