Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 5 May 2009

{Roll up, Roll up}



Vintage Mugs, £2.95 each from dotcomgiftshop.com; Ironing Board Cover, £35.00 from Next

Way back in October I remember noticing a circus-inspired font as Marks and Spencer's choice of theme for their Christmas shopping bags (yes, that's right I really was Christmas shopping in October. Oh dear!) Anyhow, I made a mental note of it's playful qualities and thought little more of it. However, after having had a bit of a 'back catalogue binge' this evening I realised that this season has seen designers go to town on the Circus theme and I'm loving it. Those vintage font mugs have my name all over them and they would be perfect additions to my (rapidly expanding) mug collection and as for that ironing board - if that's not showing personality through interiors then I don't know what is!

Living etc recently did a picture feature on said trend - here's the highlights. 
**Warning, there is a high chance that these pictures will make you smile/want to decorate/throw an impromptu party**

3 comments:

  1. FIRST TIME VISITING YOUR LOVELY BLOG!
    THERE`S LOTS OF WONDERFUL INSPIRATION HERE...
    THANKS FOR SHARING!
    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat lamps! I love them! The whole post just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie and Kate, it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the blog, in fact it made my day so thank you! I'm planning on adding lots of new things to the site over the coming weeks so please do check back in! Happy Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2009/05/roll-up-roll-up.html";